The creation of a social media knowledge portrait begins by recognizing traditional work experiences, skills training, formal education, human passion, and emerging interests. Hobbies once unrelated, now become employable attributes.
- Generate a unique entrepreneurial knowledge base;
- Increase serendipity and connect to unforeseen opportunities;
- Diversify strategic pathways for sharing and collaboration;
- Inventory knowledge, expertise, skills and interest; and
- Connect knowledge investments to education, economic and workforce development.
Categories of Commitment are areas of high-level industry skills training, experience, and emerging interests.
A Meaning Matrix identifies integral knowledge assets unique to every individual entrepreneur.
Ensure education, economic and workforce development services such as knowledge sharing, communications and engagement for a network of community and economic developers. Send your donation to I-Open by clicking on the secure PayPal donate button below.