Thank you to all who contributed to our recent membership survey.
Your suggestions will inform how I-Open Leadership can improve connectivity and collaboration opportunities for our community of entrepreneurs, organization leaders and economic development professionals.
We appreciate your suggestions and invite you to join us by creating your I-Open membership account and signing up for our monthly newsletter.
The geographic location of respondents:
- Ohio - 29
- Massachusetts - 1
- New Jersey - 1
- Oregon - 1
- New York - 2
- Florida - 1
- Chicago - 1
- California - 3
What is your interest in I-Open?
- I read the Blog - 28
- I want to participate in I-Open sponsored events - 26
- I want to help to connect I-Open to potential funders - 11
I’d like to contribute an interview to I-Open – areas of expertise:
- Social impact, nonprofits, speechwriting, sports and fan engagement
- Projects that expand tutor/mentor programs, or other needed social services, in communities served by I-Open or other partners
- Commercialization of technology
- I would like to do something on unemployment issues and meeting the needs for the mature worker; how we can get the mature worker and the younger worker to collaborate together
- Homelessness, mental illness, unemployment, alcohol and drug addiction
- Employment issues and how to serve the unemployed and underemployed
- Expand the perception of what's possible to create in new business and personal growth opportunities
- Branding of products and services and how a company's culture either reinforces or undermines the brand
- Electronics audio video, business development, building renovation
- Idea engineering, supporting entrepreneurship
- Expertise on connective behavior as speaker/columnist
- Journalism for business magazines, arts, education, and founding a non-profit
- Healthcare, nursing administration, leadership skills, mental health
- How to grow the edge of transformation: a participatory community in a participatory cosmos upon a participatory Earth
I want to write posts for the blog – areas of expertise:
- How to get people to engage each other in a group setting, not just responding to a facilitator or moderator's request for questions; what my facilitation style means to me; use of a Venn diagram; how to support local entrepreneurs
- Politics, sports, media, social impact and nonprofits
- Social intelligence, communications for technology-based community and economic development, open systems and social process visualizations
- Becoming more deeply connected and widely quoted
- How to integrate the arts into the overall curriculum, media/journalism topics, the importance of multiculturalism and diversity initiatives
- HB50, which would extend services to foster-care youth (who meet criteria) until age 21
- Volunteer - 9
- In-kind services - sound equipment use; support I-Open gaining more visibility via media; engage in projects of interest
- $12.00 per year - 5
- $25.00 per year - 5
- $50.00 per year - 7
Would you be willing to give an interview with I-Open on your area of expertise?
- Yes - 21
- Sounds interesting - 8
- No - 6
Missed the Survey? Go here to add your comments. We're always open to receiving your suggestions. Thank you!
Ensure education, economic and workforce development services such as knowledge sharing, communications and engagement for a network of community and economic developers. Send your donation to I-Open by clicking on the secure PayPal donate button below.