Here's how it works:
- Contributions should be within the 350 to 750 word range.
- It should be original and unpublished.
- Contributions should be consistent with the I-Open principles, purpose, strategy, and innovation framework.
- We believe that this relationship can be mutually beneficial to you and to us.
- I-Open is the publishing platform used to market your articles.
- Deadline to submit is Wednesday.
- The article will be posted to the I-Open blog on the following Wednesday or Thursday.
- The article will be featured in the next e-newsletter.
We feature these blog articles in our Store, as well as invite you to submit your publication-ready professional materials to our Store.
The I-Open Store offers authors a place to publish professional materials for sale at a 70% / 30% split. You receive 70% and I-Open retains 30% to defray ongoing publishing expenses.
In light of this, we ask that no reprints of the posts written for the I-Open blog be available. Instead, please share your I-Open article link with your social media networks, by select email and in your professional newsletter.
We ask that any blog contributor become a Professional Member of I-Open.
- Become a Professional Member of I-Open at Membership
- For more information about blogging, check out How To Submit Your Blog Article
- To explore I-Open Store categories to learn where your professional materials belong, go to I-Open Store Product Categories
For questions, please contact Gloria Ferris, I-Open Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "ATTN: Gloria" in the subject line.
Ensure education, economic and workforce services for a community of outstanding developers. Send a donation to I-Open by clicking on the donate button below. Every dollar is appreciated!