- Capacity Building in Emergence ~ Margaret J. Wheatley, Friday, November 1, 2013, River’s Edge Cleveland, Rocky River, Ohio
- COINS-Collaborative Innovation Networks ~ Peter Gloor, Research Scientist, MIT Center for Collective Intelligence, Honorary Professor, University of Cologne, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, GalaxyAdvisors
- Conversation and Listening ~ Ken Homer, Founder, Collaborative Conversations, Adjunct Faculty-Mentor at New Ventures West, Consultant, Facilitator/Coach, Omega Point International, Past Director Community Outreach, The World Cafe Foundation, and Director, I-Open
- "Born Global, Grow Global" What to Learn from Honda. A Japanese Mechanic's Entrepreneurial Dream of Reaching a Global Market ~ Mr. Toshikata Amino, Retired Executive VP of Honda of America Manufacturing
- For the price of a cup of coffee, lunch, or a meal, monthly donations publish interviews and support technology. No amount is too small to be gratefully received.
- Embed a video on your blog or website by copying and pasting the video embed code accessible on each video page
- Add your Likes, Shares and Comments to videos - each and every one counts!
Take me to I-Open World News!
- Betsey Merkel, Editor & Publisher