- Conversation and Listening ~ Ken Homer, Founder, Collaborative Conversations, Adjunct Faculty-Mentor at New Ventures West, Consultant, Facilitator/Coach, Omega Point International, Past Director Community Outreach, The World Cafe Foundation, and Director, I-Open
- Networks: Weaving People, Ideas and Projects ~ June Holley, Network Weaver
- COINS-Collaborative Innovation Networks ~ Peter Gloor, Research Scientist, MIT Center for Collective Intelligence, Honorary Professor, University of Cologne, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, GalaxyAdvisors
- Making Change One Conversation At A Time ~ Bruce Waltuck, President, Freethinc, LLC
- For the price of a cup of coffee, lunch, or a meal, monthly donations publish interviews and support technology. No amount is too small to be gratefully received.
- Embed a video on your blog or website by copying and pasting the video embed code accessible on each video page
- Add your Likes, Shares and Comments to videos - each and every one counts!
Explore the I-Open Library on Vimeo here. Your comments, likes, tips and shares are appreciated!
BONUS OFFER for I-Open Audiences
Subscribe to I-Open World News, a free multimedia daily featuring news trends of exceptional developers in emerging economies. I-Open World News also features the weekly top four most viewed I-Open stories. What's required? A Twitter account and a passion for enterprise. Once subscribed, your Tweets connect with I-Open's thousands of Friends sharing across social media! How cool is that?
Take me to I-Open World News!
- Betsey Merkel, Editor & Publisher