- For the price of a cup of coffee, lunch, or a meal, monthly donations publish interviews and support technology. No amount is too small to be gratefully received.
- The Nature in Leadership-Introduction ~ Jackie Lowe Stevenson, Founder and CEO, The Spirit of Leadership
- Complexity-Science of the 21st Century ~ Curt Lindberg, Chief Learning and Science Officer, Plexus Institute
- Networks: Weaving People, Ideas and Projects ~ June Holley, Founder, Network Weaving
- COINS-Collaborative Innovation Networks ~ Peter Gloor, Research Scientist, MIT Center for Collective Intelligence, Honorary Professor, University of Cologne, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, GalaxyAdvisors
Two Simple Steps to Support the I-Open Library and Share with Your Friends at the Same Time
- Embed a video on your blog or website by copying and pasting the video embed code accessible on each video page
- Add your Likes, Shares and Comments to videos - each and every one counts!
Explore the I-Open Library on Vimeo here. Your comments, likes, tips and shares are appreciated!
BONUS OFFER for I-Open Audiences
Subscribe to I-Open World News, a free multimedia daily featuring news trends of exceptional developers in emerging economies. I-Open World News also features the weekly top four most viewed I-Open stories. What's required? A Twitter account and a passion for enterprise. Once subscribed, your Tweets connect with I-Open's 3.6+K Friends on Twitter. How cool is that?
Take me to I-Open World News!
- Betsey Merkel, Editor & Publisher