Watch the top stories this month focused on new practices in community and economic development.
- Capacity Building in Emergence - Margaret J. Wheatley, Writer
- COINS-Collaborative Innovation Networks - Peter Gloor, MIT, Univ Cologne, GalaxyAdvisors
- Growing Community in Economic Development - Dennis Coughlin, Director, I-Open
- Stephanie Sheldon and Cleveland Creatives - Stephanie Sheldon, Founder, The Cleveland Flea & The Indie Foundry
- Community Experience Enlivens Culture - Douglas Katz, Chef, Proprietor, and Experience Hacker
- Story, Innovation and Meaningful Change - Bruce Waltuck, President, FreeThink LLC, Plexus Institute, and Director, I-Open
- Small Business: The Hidden Economy - Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends
- 7 Factors for Successful Community Projects - Lisa Braun, Executive Director, Ohio City Power and Tom O'Brien, Program Director, Neighborhood Connections at the Cleveland Foundation
- The Power of Collaborative Conversations - Ken Homer, Founder, Collaborative Conversations, and Director, I-Open
- The Nature in Leadership - Introduction - Jackie Lowe Stevenson, Founder and CEO, The Spirit of Leadership
- For the price of a cup of coffee, lunch, or a meal, monthly donations publish interviews and support technology. No amount is too small to be gratefully received.
Take me to I-Open World News!
- Betsey Merkel, Editor & Publisher